2017년 5월 20일 토요일

About Me

 
Hello, my name is Hyo Jin Cho and I am 21 years old. 
I'm a sophomore in BUFS, majoring in English.
Now I'm living in alone where is near our school. My hometown is Gumi.
Gumi is famous city related in industrial complex.
 
 
I like playing violin
 
I've been playing violin since I was 12 years old. After I hated playing piano, my interest in playing violin has increased. Method of musical performance differ from keyboard music. When I opened a violin case, I felt fresh. That time is still fresh in my memory. Put pine resin on a bow also. I'm careful while playing violin string. These day I felt afraid about tuning because the expansion of the strings depending on the weather.
I go to practice violin every Tuesday unless something special happens. Next month I will playing in a concert.
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

About Me

  Hello, my name is Hyo Jin Cho and I am 21 years old.  I'm a sophomore in BUFS, majoring in English. Now I'm living in alone...